‘Tis the season to be jolly, and what easier way to be jolly than with a chance to win a chandelier worth £1300 from our lovely friends at Priscilla Carluccio’s London homewares boutique Few and Far.
We are giving away a prize a week day (until 23/12/2011 / UK only) to our followers on Twitter. Just Tweet this blog post, or retweet on of the posts per day, make sure that you follow @mydeco on Twitter and we’ll send you a Direct Message with a secret door to enter for the grand prize of an Ingo Maurer Lacrime del Pescatore chandelier worth £1300!
Each weekday we are giving away one of the prizes you can see below…
The prizes are as follow:
- 12/12/2011 Men in Turbans cushion from Plum Chutney
- 13/12/2011 LSA 4 champagne saucers from Pavillion Broadway
- 14/12/2011 Reine de Panama cushion cover from Nuncinredning
- 15/12/2011 Doodle calendar from Bodie & Fou
- 16/12/2011 Dark Secret goblets from Ghost furniture
- 19/12/2011 Owl candle holder from Rose & Grey
- 20/12/2011 Bloom Xmas pot from Found Homestore
- 21/12/2011 Normann Copenhagen Whisky glasses from Bodie & Fou
- 22/12/2011 Owl Vase from Rose & Grey
- 23/12/2011 Ditsy Ol’Ted from Room 39
Grand Prize: Ingo Maurer Lacrime del Pescatore chandelier worth £1300 from Few and Far
Daniel Nelson is mydeco.com's Social Media Manager and the art editor for Heart Home magazine. Having worked in design for the past decade, he also started ateliertally.com as a discussion of timeless, modernist product design. You can follow him on Twitter @mydeco and @ateliertally. Read more posts by Daniel.