Summary of pupose of role: To develop a strategic marketing plan to grow the mydeco.com business on a UK and International level
Reporting to: Creative & Commercial Director
Full time/Part time: Full time
- To initiate and plan blogger events and blog calendar/program
- Responsible for setting briefs out to sem campaigns - ad word agency
- Work with creative director on marketing and retail calendar
- Oversee the content for the website, working alongside the Creative Director
- Build & manage the new visitor & customer acquisition strategy for all digital channels
- Select & manage all digital agencies, bring work in-house where possible
- CRM strategy for community
- Understand & stay ahead of the latest trends within online
- Hands-on understanding of all aspects of paid & natural acquisition
- Ensure all digital channels are fully integrated with offline campaigns & channels including catalogue
- Focus on ROI & efficiency within budgets
- Understanding of UK & international affiliate networks
Skills and experience:
- Vast Marketing experience ideally in ecommerce
- Online Marketing experience
- Leadership skills
- CRM management
- Dynamic and proactive
- Creative thinker
- Enthusiasm for product/online medium
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Marketing online brand (essential)
If you think you are up for this challenge, contact us today at email@example.com.
mydeco.com is the first online home store to bring together the best interiors boutiques from across the globe into one simple shopping basket.
We have an exciting opportunity for a bright, ambitious creative artworker to join our in-house design team based in Notting Hill, London.
You will ideally have a design related degree, excellent online design skills as well as great communication skills. The ability to work to tight deadlines with great attention to detail is also a must.
You will be liaising directly with the marketing team and Creative Director to create beautiful visuals for the website as well as design email campaigns. Therefore you will have a good working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator. Additionally knowledge of HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, Powerpoint/Keynote and mailchimp would be desirable.
Working together is crucial to the success of mydeco. We're a small team so everyone has an important role to play - if you've got something valuable to contribute, we want to hear about it.
If you’d like to apply send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org