Upcycle and uplift your home with these one of a kind pieces from Hunted and Stuffed.
Ellie, the founder of Hunted and Stuffed, has just won the Start Up Britain 'Pitch Up' competition to be one of twelve finalists.
What do you do at Hunted and Stuffed?
We design and create quirky upcycled vintage cushions for stylish customers who want something unique for a gift or for their home and who value quality craftsmanship and originality.
What is the story behind your business?
When I discovered an exquisite scrap of vintage Japanese kimono silk with no apparent purpose I had to find a way to rescue it and make it into something beautiful that could be useful and admired everyday. From seeing the resulting cushions, my friends wanted to place orders and Hunted and Stuffed was born. Rescuing forgotten and unappreciated vintage textile treasures and upcycling them into often unique, carefully handmade, eco cushions – we hunt, edit, redesign and remake so that vintage lovers don’t have to.
Hunted and Stuffed's best sellers
- Upcycled vintange London underground cushion
Diamond jubilee poster, A1
Diamond jubilee tea towel
Diamond jubilee tea…£12.50
- 'Apollo moon landings 1969', upcycled vintage scarf cushion, large
- Upcycled vintage 70s London cushion
- Upcycled vintage London bus cushion -harrods 1979
- Upcycled vintage London town cushion
- Upcycled vintage London horse guard cushion